Meiko Matcha - Ceremonial grade, Organic Matcha
Ceremonial-grade Organic matcha
Meiko ceremonial-grade, Organic matcha is emerald green in color and this matcha brews a deeply rich cordial with a robust body, sweet-savory undertones, and a bouquet of floral notes and delicate tannins
Meiko is vivid green in color (an epithet referencing the beautiful budding of a flowering plant) is blended with great expertise to create a well-defined, flavor-some brew with sweet, mellow top notes, followed by savory undertones of salted caramel and with floral hints of tannins complementing the finish. Easy everyday drink with no bitter aftertaste.
Mieko matcha-Ceremonial grade is characterized by its remarkable ooika fragrance, a captivatingly refreshing aroma that will give you an ‘aha’ moment to linger and remember. An aroma found only in the most exceptional shade-grown green tea. Meiko matcha can be perfectly brewed on its own. You may also enjoy it with a variety of health elixirs of choice. You can use different types of milk to accentuate the creaminess of this matcha. It can also be infused with nitrogen without any milk.
Ingredients: 100% pure ceremonial grade organic matcha
Benefits of Matcha
A wide variety of studies has confirmed the benefits and joys of drinking Matcha and they are innumerable, offering a healthier and more balanced lifestyle.
- Meiko Matcha Can Boost your Immune System- special antioxidants in - special antioxidants in matcha are ‘catechins’ and these are extremely useful in effecting infections and sickness microbodies that are antiviral and antibacterial in nature. Matcha contains the ability to reduce oxidative stress in our bodies. The catechins are a special kind of flavonoids and anti-oxidant in matcha are 137 x, and 10 times nutritional benefits than that in a cup of green tea.
- Meiko Matcha Can Improve your Heart- catechins in matcha help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol and thereby, attack atherosclerosis. Matcha helps to thin your blood and keep the blood flowing well and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Meiko Matcha May Promote Healthy weight- An American research study found that people taking green tea extract burnt a significantly higher number of calories than those taking coffee or no such drink. It has been established that components in matcha can increase thermogenesis (the rate at which your body generates heat) by over 40% without any of the negative side effects that are usually present in other fact oxidizing agents.
- Meiko Matcha Can Reduce Your Stress and anxiety- L=theanine ( amino acids) found in plenty in matcha, contains dopamine and tryptophan have the ability to reduce your stress and anxiety and at the same time give you an unparalleled ‘calm alertness’ which cannot be achieved with coffee. The ‘lull’ effect of coffee cannot give you the same focus and productivity. It is this relaxed alertness that draws Buddhist monks and Samurai warriors to matcha and supports concentration during meditation and in the arena.
- Meiko Matcha Can Rejuvenate your skin - matcha is also famous for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants. The EGCG one of the most effective catechins found in matcha can decrease the effects of sunburn and reduces the metabolic changes in your skin that lead to aging and wrinkles. The latest cutting-edge research has found: The brewable green teas were found to have between 25 to 86 milligrams of EGCG per serving while the most potent matcha products provided anywhere from 17 milligrams to 109 milligrams. That is to say, matcha tea contains 2-3 times more EGCG components.
About Meiko Matcha
- PRECISE CULTIVATION - First Harvest Meiko matcha is a superior experience matcha green tea powder for lattes. Midori matcha is stone-ground from tea leaves that have undergone intense preparation and care. Each leaf is shaded for at least 4 weeks before hand-picking. Consistent cultivation techniques allow tea-leaves to focus energy at the top of the plant to produce wider, thinner, more delicious (and inotropic) Meiko matcha. First Harvest contains high levels of neuro-stimulating compounds and antioxidants (such as EGCG).
- PURITY - 100% Pure Japanese Stone-ground Midori Matcha green tea powder. All Natural, No Sugar, and No Preservatives. Meiko matcha tea leaves are shade-grown for at least 4 weeks, handpicked during the first harvest, and are stone-ground into an ultra-fine powder. One serving of Meiko matcha contains 40-70 mg of caffeine.
- ORIGIN - Authentic Japanese Meiko matcha. Matcha is harvested from an exclusive, award-winning Matcha tea-farm, in Uji, Japan.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS – Meiko matcha is a Great Source of Antioxidants & Amino Acids Including EGCG & inotropic L-Theanine. Full of Antioxidants and Polyphenols. Meiko matcha will boost your metabolism with rejuvenating amino acids and a steady kick of caffeine unlike intermittent kicks of coffee. Meiko matcha gives your body energized alertness for 4-6 hours. Clean energy to avoid that midday coffee crash
Process / Method of Brewing Meiko Matcha
You will need
- 85 ml water at 70ºC water
- Bamboo scoop or teaspoon
- Matcha bowl
- Meiko matcha 1/2 tsp.
Making ceremonial matcha tea
1.Place 1/2 tsp (approx. 2 bamboo scoops) of matcha (01g) in a matcha bowl (Chawan)
- Wet with 15ml of 70ºC water.
- Thoroughly knead mixture using bamboo whisk until smooth paste forms.
- Add 70ml of the remaining water and mix until consistent.
- While sipping, roll the liquid around the palate to appreciate the full flavor anatomy of the tea.
How to Brew a Latte with Ceremonial Meiko Matcha
- Add/Sift 2 scoops of matcha into a bowl
- Wet with little water (01 Tbsp)
- Add 50ml of water
- Pour steamed milk to create a latte.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from moisture, sunlight, and odors
- Refrigerate after opening for maximum flavor and potency.
***Disclaimer ***As with all Natural and Ayurveda products we recommend you consult your health care specialists***