Glo Tea Formula 3 - Aids Radiance
Q. What is so special about this tea?
A. GTF 3 is a natural tea with no chemicals or preservatives from Ayurveda. It has no side effects. It has a positive effect on three important physical aspects of your looks: skin health, eyesight, and healthy hair.
Net Weight: 60g
Glo Tea Formula 3 (GTF 3)- Aids Radiance, is an Ayurveda loose leaf tea- a fusion of Blue Butterfly Pea tea and slimming green tea, lemongrass, and Kashmir saffron that may aid anti-aging. Studies have shown that Blue Pea Butterfly tea aids in bringing about radiance and skin health.
Blue pea butterfly flowers, the main ingredient is full of antioxidants, flavonoids, and peptides. The flowers are also a natural remedy for a number of skin health issues. Flavanoids, anthocyanins, and phenolic compounds in these flowers promote antioxidant activity, that helps in decreasing oxidative stress - a result of free radicals (see Blog on C 60 for more details). The flowers are known as mood enhancers.
GTF3 - aids radiance, as this Ayurveda tea is loaded with polyphenols and flavonoids, which help to give you skin health such as radiant and smooth skin. Blue pea flowers and Saffron both have anti-aging properties. The Hindi translation (for Amar Ujjala) Blue butterfly pea tea means "forever radiant."
People using GTF 3- Aids Radiance tea have found our Ayurveda tea is:
- loaded with antioxidants and have properties that may reverse damage caused to your skin molecules and tissues.
- likely to improve your skin health by giving you a radiant and smooth skin
- Is LiKELY to assist you in weight-loss
- MAYboost your brain activity and reduce anxiety. The stimulation of serotonin and acetylcholine enhances cognitive ability.
- MAY improve eyesight, vision, blood flow to capillaries of the eye; According to Ayurveda, it MAY be useful for treating Glaucoma, blurred vision, and soothing retinal damage.
- may help reduce hair fall.
Ingredients: Organic Dried Blue Pea Butterfly flowers (Amar Ujjala in Hindi), Organic Lemon-grass, Fennel, and Kashmir saffron.
Method for making GTF 3-Aids Radiance
1. Put the loose tea leaves (one teaspoon per cup) into 150ml hot water at 90-95 degrees cel.
2. Brew or steep it for 2-3 minutes in hot water. Avoid heating in a metal kettle due to metallic erosions going into the tea
3. It will turn into a vibrant blue color after 3 minutes. This is an interesting tea that causes a bit of drama at a tea or mocktail party.
4. Add a teaspoon of honey and enjoy your tea.
5. Keep the contents in the steeper or strainer for another 2 uses. The second cup of tea will give you an improved taste and flavor. The third cup of tea with the same leaves will be milder in both aspects, but still full of nutrients.
6. To make Iced GTF 3- aids radiance tea, simply add the ready brewed tea after straining into a jug or tall glass, with lots of ice and some honey. You can add soy milk, almond milk, or coconut milk to make a lovely Colored latte.
Other optional additives:
Note: Each Pack of 15 sachets ( 60 g) will give you at least 45 cups of valuable tea. The benefits of buying this low-priced Ayurveda tea outweigh the low cost or price. If you do not wish to have it strong you can get more out of it. Each service can be steeped three times with full nutrition value.
* We can customize your GTF 3, Ayurveda tea requirement by adding some ingredient that suits you better or doesn't suit you.
Disclaimer ***As with all Ayurvedic products we recommend you consult your health care specialist and pregnant women should strictly avoid this product***