Glo Tea Formula 4 - Spiced Golden Matcha Latte
SPICED GOLDEN MATCHA LATTE
100% Pure Organic Matcha
This Glo Tea Formula 4 - Spiced Golden Matcha Latte is prepared for you to improve weight management, focussed productivity, energy, and wellness to say the least. It is a perfect start to your morning. The addition of Moringa oleifera (used in Ayurveda medicines and food, tea, oils in South Asia), and spices like black pepper, cinnamon, turmeric, and ginger take this healthy Matcha drink to a whole new level. This is a non-dairy recipe that is vegan and paleo-friendly.
Our organic premium grade matcha is organic and sourced from the Uji tea regions of Japan, especially for lattes. This matcha is procured from 100% shaded tea leaves for 4 weeks, and stone ground. Our fine powdered matcha is known to have137x more antioxidants and 10 times more nutritional benefits as compared to a steeped green tea. Moringa is sourced from the best organic company in India- Organics India.
The benefits and joys of drinking Matcha have been confirmed by a wide variety of studies and they are innumerable, offering wellness and a more balanced lifestyle
- Matcha Boosts May Your Immune System- special antioxidants in matcha are ‘catechins’ and these are extremely useful in affecting infections and sickness via microbodies that are antiviral and antibacterial in nature. Matcha contains the ability to reduce oxidative stress in our bodies. The catechins are a special kind of flavonoids and anti-oxidant in matcha, 137 x that in a cup of green tea.
- Matcha May Improve your Heart- catechins in matcha help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol and thereby, attack atherosclerosis. Matcha helps to thin your blood and keep the blood flowing well and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Matcha May PromoteHealthy weight- An American research study found that people taking green tea extract burnt a significantly higher number of calories than those taking coffee or no such drink. It has been established that components in matcha can increase thermogenesis ( the rate at which your body generates heat) by over 40% without any of the negative side effects that are usually present in other fact oxidizing agents.
- Matcha May Reduce Your Stress and anxiety- L=theanine ( amino acids) found in plenty in matcha, contains dopamine and tryptophan have the ability to reduce your stress and anxiety and at the same time give you an unparalleled ‘calm alertness’ which cannot be achieved with coffee. The ‘lull’ effect of coffee cannot give you the same focus and productivity. It is this relaxed alertness that draws Buddhist monks and Samurai warriors to matcha and supports concentration during meditation and in the arena.
- Matcha May Rejuvenate your skin - matcha is also famous for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants. The EGCG one of the most effective catechins found in matcha can decrease the effects of sunburn and reduces the metabolic changes in your skin that lead to aging and wrinkles. The latest cutting edge research has found: The brewable green teas were found to have between 25 to 86 milligrams of EGCG per serving while the most potent matcha products provided anywhere from 17 milligrams to 109 milligrams. That is to say, matcha tea contains 2-3 times more EGCG components.
Japanese matcha organically grown, with golden turmeric (curcumin) is a superfood (curcumin, anti-oxidants full of catechins), and L-theanine amino acids are full of super-antioxidants. When combined, they will give you a powerful drink, that many good meals may not, that too in record time. You will need to use this powerful mix with almond milk or coconut milk to reap the most benefits while making Spiced Golden Matcha Latte.
When mixed with the goodness of non-dairy milk it will produce an enviable non-caffeine drink full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, energy, and proteins.
A cup of GTF 4- anti-aging matcha latte has antioxidants 137 times more than that of green tea. The addition of Moringa leaves will give you 7 times more vitamin C than an orange and 15 times more potassium than a banana. Moringa leaves also have iron, protein, calcium, and amino acids, that can help your body heal and build muscle. Our tea is packed with super- antioxidants, substances that can protect cells from damage and may boost your immune system. There's some evidence that some of these antioxidants can also lower blood pressure and reduce fat in the blood and body.
In the 21st century where everyone wants to get more productivity out of 24/7, and in a time like the pandemic of Covid-19, it can be hard to find foods that suit your system. GTF4-anti-aging golden matcha is easy to make and digest, as also nutritious at the same time.
In the new normal world of the year 2020, everyone has become serious about their health, especially when exposed to pollution, chemicals, and toxic environment. All this toxicity around us is damaging our cells, lowering our immunity, and catching serious diseases like heart attacks, cancers, Alzheimer's’ and dementia.
If you like to entertain, you can make it at the drop of a hat, like an Iced Golden Matcha Latte. A few cookies and/or chocolate or chocolate-dipped strawberries on the side and you are good to go, ‘entertaining in style” with nutritious ingredients. Your family, friends, and guests will remember this kind of hospitality for a long time. The flavor and aroma will be vegetal and earthy, lingering for some time.
The curcumin in turmeric, chlorophyll collected in matcha, and moringa leaves may give you a slow but sure long-lasting energy for 4-6 hours and a calm focus at your work. The long term benefits of GTF 4- anti-aging golden matcha latte are unique.
Our GTF 4 -Spiced golden matcha, virgin green tea leaves are handpicked after being under a shade and cover for 30 days ( first flush) to enhance the chlorophyll content. After that, the leaves are de-veined, dried, stored, and ground in a manual floor mill to prepare fine nutrient-rich matcha ready to brew.
Our recipe for " Glo Tea Formula 4 -SPICED GOLDEN MATCHA LATTE MAY provide you with or :
- A double dose of antioxidants, Immunity, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Strengthening brain functioning & longer time focus on productivity
- Better digestion
- Radiant and glowing skin with anti-aging properties
- Boost your metabolism and aid in weight-loss provided you take exercise
- Support cardiac health
- Quality sleep. L-theanine (a bundle of amino acids in matcha) promotes alpha waves that, will help you have a calm sleep and rest.
- The antioxidant, catechins in matcha have the ability to flush out free radicals and replace damaged cells. Moringa oleifera is rich in various antioxidants, including quercetin and chlorogenic acid. Moringa leaf powder can increase blood antioxidant levels. Moringa contains proteins, minerals, and Vitamins C and B6.
- Moringa can help diabetes 2, (that may be as a result of stress) arthritis (joint pains), and rheumatoid
- Moringa may reduce Inflammation. Inflammation is the body’s natural response to infection or injury. It’s an essential protective mechanism but may become a major health issue if it continues over a long period of time.
- Animal studies suggest that Moringa oleifera may protect against arsenic toxicity. However, this has not yet been studied in humans.
Known to be the richest source for antioxidants, it is well known that one cup of Matcha has health benefits equal to approximately 10 cups of green tea. It contains a special class of antioxidants known as ‘Catechins’ which may help in neutralizing harmful free radicals, reduce cell damage, and may also help prevent chronic diseases.
Latte Grade Matcha, Turmeric, Moringa, Cinnamon, Ginger, Black pepper, and a Sweetener of your choice.
Method/Process for making Glo Tea Formula 4- SPICED GOLDEN MATCHA LATTE.
You will Need
1. 100 ml water, boiled
2. 1 1/2 teaspoon Spiced golden matcha latte mix
3. 200 ml non-dairy hot milk or 150ml water to make tea
4. Sweetener to taste
5. Wide matcha/ or bowl/ your favorite mug
6. Bamboo chasen/ metal whisk/ milk frothier
Method - Glo Tea Formula 4-Spiced Golden Matcha Latte
- Boil water (on the stove, in the kettle, microwave) and add to a small glass or mixing cup. Add one 1 ½ tea-spoon of golden matcha latte mix and whisk until combined to form a paste. You may need to drip-add some water as you whisk
- Add hot non-dairy milk in a large latte bowl/mug. Add the golden matcha latte mixture to the mug of milk and whisk again.
- Add Sweetener, Strain, and Serve.
- You can serve this drink iced or hot.
- The residue of spices may remain if your tea or milk was not hot enough.
- IF YOU USE A BLENDER INSTEAD OF A WHISK YOU WILL END UP GETTING A CAFÉ STANDARD LATTE EVERY MORNING.
Taste: Subtly spicy and astringent/vegetal /earthy
Note: Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your physician or professional before using it.
**Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person. For maximum health benefits, Matcha should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise routine. Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We wish you good health!